There are many working women today in India. Ladies of all ages can be seen working in Indian private companies and government offices. What to wear at offices can be sometimes very confusing. Here in this blog post we are featuring 15 must have sarees that working women can wear at their offices.. Latest collection 2018 sarees for office
15 Beautiful sarees for Working Woman
- Grey With Blue Formal Official Saree
- Light Green office wear cotton sarees
- Sky Blue and Pink Linen Fabric For Working Women
- Faux Georgette Material Printed Formal Saree for office
- Cream Colour Bengal Handloom Professional Look Cotton Saree
- Peach Colour New Attractive And Charming Cotton Printed Saree For Working Women
- Magenta Colour Art Silk Saree For Ladies doing jobs in corporate companies in Rs. 504
- Faux Georgette Off-White Colour Plain and floral print sarees for female in corporate world
- Checks pattern turquoise colour elegant office wear saree
- Chequered pattern pretty cream colour saree for business woman
- Multicolour Assam Silk Saree With Blouse For Work wear attire
- Sky Blue Colour Striped Print Elegant Office Wear Saree for Women
- Black Cream and Turquoise colour Cotton silk Corporate Look Saree
- Outstanding Cotton Silk Fabric Office Saree
- Bright Green Colour Office Wear Saree For Women
15 Professional look sarees for the Indian Women
It is not a secret that saree is one of the most worn attire Indian women. Wearing a saree to offices is quite common among Indian females working in corporates as well as small businesses. What should a women wear to work or at other places is strictly her choice but in this article we are showcasing 15 lovely must have sarees that any women can wear to her office. These sarees are made from Cotton, Linen, Cotton silk and synthetic material and light in weight so they are easy to carry all day long.
- Grey With Blue Formal Official Saree
2) Light Green office wear cotton saree
3) Sky Blue and Pink Linen Fabric For Working Women
Latest design 15 Office wear sarees for Indian Ladies
Whether you’re a women working in a large multinational company or a small start-up, you can wear these gorgeous sarees and get wonderful comments from your colleagues and superiors. We have selected these 15 sarees for professional females in such a way that they can be worn by women working in any field. Whether you are a teacher, doctor, entrepreneur, receptionist, someone working in the hospitality industry, a call centre executive, a professor, banking executive, accountant or someone working on a field job you will love these delightful garments.
4) Faux Georgette Material Printed Formal Saree for office
5) Cream Colour Bengal Handloom Professional Look Cotton Saree
6) Peach Colour New Attractive And Charming Cotton Printed Saree For Working Women
What type of sarees should a professional women choose for her work wear attire?
What you wear at your workplace speaks a lot about yourself. It is but natural that your attire must be duly pressed, clean and must not be torn out. Apart from that wearing Too Flashy sarees are generally not a good choice to wear at offices. If possible avoid very attention seeking colours and design.
7) Magenta Colour Art Silk Saree For Ladies doing jobs in corporate companies
8) Faux Georgette Off-White Colour Plain and floral print sarees for female in corporate world
9 Checks pattern turquoise colour elegant office wear saree
10 Checkered pattern pretty cream colour saree for business woman
15 of the best Formal Official sarees for 2018 and 2019
In this blog we have chosen a mix of 15 of the best light, dark, bright and subtle sarees that will help you project your personality with confidence. Not too dull or too flashy these saris for women are of latest design and will not make you look outdated or one without a sense of proper fashion.
11 Multicolour Assam Silk Saree With Blouse For Work wear attire
Cotton sarees are a good choice for females working in Corporate companies
Sarees are made from many different materials. Popular saree fabrics are Chiffon, Silk, Georgette, Cotton, Polyester, Rayon, Velvet and Synthetic etc. Velvet and silk sarees are preferred more for parties and functions. Sarees made from cotton fabric make for a good choice as a work wear attire. Also sarees made from other materials that are not too heavy in weight or flowy in nature also looks cool at offices. If the fabric is too smooth and flowy it will hard for you to maintain it full day long. Instead of concentrating on your work, your time will be spent on managing the saree.
12 Sky Blue Colour Striped Print Elegant Office Wear Saree for Women
How you drape your work wear saree is also very important
There are many different ways of wearing a sari. You can choose to wear the ethnic style of your region or you can also prefer to wear simple business style saree.
Keep different styles of sarees for your professional life so you do not everyday
When selecting a saree to wear at your office, make sure you have different styles, colours and patterns otherwise you will look exactly the same each day. Try to get the mix of solid and printed ones. Zari work or embellished sarees are of special occasions and must not be worn at offices. In prints also you can select a mix of designs such as floral, geometric, abstract, polka dots, traditional prints and contemporary designs.
13 Black Cream and Turquoise colour Cotton silk Corporate Look Saree
Selecting a good blouse design is a must for a complete look with saree
If sarees is the body, than blouse is the sole. Selecting a proper blouse design will enhance the look of your saree. Whether you go for a round neck design, V-neck design, Square or other type of neck design is up to you. But it should not look out of place. It must not look like a party wear design. Sarees with revealing blouses are a strict no-no at offices. Both full sleeve and half sleeve blouse are accepted at work. You can also wear a sleeveless blouse at work, the choice is yours.
14 Outstanding Cotton Silk Fabric Office Saree
Match your saree with complementing fashion accessories
Any dress or attire is not complete without matching accessories. Pair your office wear saree with complementing fashion accessories and you are ready to rock your professional attire. You can easily wear light jewellery, matching footwear and a watch. Complete the look with a smart hand-bag and you are can be the style icon at your office wearing your favourite attire, the saree.
15 Bright Green Colour Office Wear Saree For Women
1815total visits,3visits today